Home buyers and sellers may wonder why they need a Realtor, that’s why you can inform them that having a Realtor is crucial. There are many apps and websites that can help them find a home, but it’s the process of actually buying or selling a home that is the tricky part. We have compiled a list of reasons why Realtors bring many advantages to buying or selling a home.
1. Forget the hassle, get an agent! – Why take on the stress of home buying or selling by yourself? It is an agent’s full time job to look for suitable homes, track the homes down, request repairs, coordinate between buyers and sellers, and make the appointments to view the homes.
2. Don’t get lost in translation – Most people like to avoid conflict, but as a Realtor, it is your full time job. You can help to inform clients’ that by getting a Realtor they won’t have to do the haggling and they’ll end up getting a better discount in the process. It is helpful to remind your client that the seller can say no for whatever reason they choose and by acting as intermediary, you may be in a better position to negotiate a deal without ruffling a homeowner’s feathers.
3. One word: Contracts – Whether your client is buying or selling a home, you can remind them that the fine lines may be tricky to read. Signing a contract is a serious matter that shouldn’t be taken lightly and your PA Realtor is trained in reading contracts to make sure that your assets are protected in the negotiation and you are getting the best out of the deal. You may also aid in reading the fine print, so if a long lost relative has their name on the property, you’ll know to get their signature before closing.
4. Code of conduct – You can inform your client that licensed professionals have more repercussions for omitting the truth than for a private buyer or seller. The agent is bound by license law to act in their clients’ best interest and relies on the happiness of their client to sustain repeat business in the future.
5. Code enterprise – Typically, an experienced agent will know about the local zoning ordinances, so if you want to buy a house next to a local business or build a fence in the backyard, they will be able to find out for you.
6. Record keeping – While agents may not be lawyers, they can serve as good resources years after a deal is closed. You can tell your client that they can always count on you to keep their information organized and safeguarded for years to come.
While home buyers and sellers may think that buying or selling a home by themselves would be more convenient, you should advise of the time and frustration that will be saved by working with a Pennsylvania Realtor. For more information on selling your clients their dream home, visit www.KeystoneCustomHome.com.